2013年10月2日星期三

Twitter Chat

It is not my first time to use this kind of chat, but in twitter with professional topic, I have never been in.  I have attend a chant called #web2.0tools. This group mainly focus on the Internet technology in education. People share their idea about the advantages and influence of various learning websites, and also do lots of recommendation. I have tried some, they are very useful and I never knew it. I think TC can be a good way for teachers to get knowing about the educational tendacy which is changing rapidly. Teachers and students will keep pace with the world by twitter. Being on time must raise the learning effciency of student as they can gain more help and creative methods. In adiition, people exchange ideas in anytime under the same chat topic. They can help each other and improve together.

1 条评论:

  1. Glad you discovered the usefulness of sites like Twitter.

    回复删除