2013年10月8日星期二

Thoughts about Twitter after reading

   I have chose two articles from my teachers` Diigo. These are useful to me. One of them tells me about actions what I should not do in Twitter. It lists ten actions like doing advertising, showing being loved and judging professional things with own prejudice. I totally agree with the author and this article reminds me a lot as a beginner in Twitter. The other article recommends me some awesome twitters classified by their subject. It is convenient for people looking for particular fields. And this collection of helpful twitters is valuable. I think Twitter is a place people can share various resources, exchange ideas and get responds immediately. I will check it usually from now on.


2 条评论:

  1. You need to link to the articles you read and make more specific references to what you learned from the articles.

    回复删除
  2. This post is really amazing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    回复删除