2013年12月7日星期六

Podcasting

I have found a seris of useful podcasting on ESL Pod,  the one I choose to talk about now is ESL941---Types of Shopping Area. I think this is more practical one for the secong language learner. It is a problem in our daily life. After studing this part, learners can have clear concept about which department they will go if they have some desire. In addition, the pronounciation in this podcasting is clear and standard without accent. What is more, the speaking speed of this podcasting is slow that is very suitable for the beginning leve of English learners. I think the tone and spped is very important that we should pay more attention to. In my own class, I may be use it as a assisitant tool to teach new vocabularies or a material to practice learners` listening skill of a bit more bigh level learners.

1 条评论: